The Gallery in Barry is celebrating its second birthday with a Michelin starred birthday bash!
Michelin starred Chef, Shaun Hill from the renowned Walnut Tree is heading to Barry to cook up two dishes to celebrate The Gallery’s second birthday AND second Welsh Sustainable Restaurant of the year award. Shaun Hill is a legend of British cooking and has over 30 years of Michelin starred success. The Walnut Tree was named the best restaurant in Wales and 14th in the UK in 2014 by the National Restaurant Awards. He was also given an Outstanding Achievement Award by Observer Food Monthly.
Shaun Hill is a chef’s chef and has mentored, guided and been an inspiration to many Chef’s in his career.
He has been a mentor and a friend to Barnaby Hibbert, chef patron of The Gallery in the Vale of Glamorgan. So when Barnaby called Shaun to ask if he would cook a couple of dishes to celebrate the restaurants second birthday and second Welsh Sustainable Restaurant of the Year award, Shaun was happy to join in.
One night only Michelin Starred Birthday Bash at The Gallery.
This is an evening not to be missed and includes
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival with canapés
- Starter prepared by Chef Barnarby Hibbert paired with a glass of wine
- Fish course prepared by Chef Shaun Hill with wine pairing
- Main course prepared by Barnaby Hibbert paired with a glass of wine
- Dessert prepared by Shaun Hill with wine pairing
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival with canapés
- 4 course dinner with wine flight
- Fish and dessert course prepared by Michelin starred Chef Shaun Hill
- Started and main course prepared by Barnaby Hibbert and his team
- As this is a party, seating is at communal tables
- Cash bar will be available on the night for additional drinks
- Service is not included and at diners discretion
Some Photos To Wet Your Appetite
A Michelin Starred Birthday Bash take place on Monday June 8th at 19:00
Address: 2 Broad Street, Barry, South Glamorgan CF62 7AA
Website – http://www.the-gallery-restaurant.co.uk/
Tickets & Further Information
Booking for this event is via Food Adventure, unique food tours and experiences in South Wales.
Telephone – 07542 689608
Twitter – @foodadventure